A child seeking admission to the school must obtain the Registration form from the school reception or download it from the website. After getting himself/ herself registered, the child seeking admission to classes LKG-IX & XI has to sit for an admission test followed by an interview session. Admission is granted if he/she clears the test/interview.
- Student’s Birth Certificate (photocopy) issued by village secretary or municipal head.
- Original T.C. (as applicable)
- Report card of previous class (photocopy)
- Aadhar cards of :-Student, Mother, Father, guardians, (photocopy)
- P.P. size coloured photographs of :- Student (3), Mother (1), Father (1), Guardian-1 (1), Guardian -2 (1)
- Affidavit original (if applicable)
- An undertaking (if required)
A month’s notice is required in writing from parents/ guardians before the student is withdrawn otherwise fees for the current month will be charged. Transfer certificate will not be given till all dues are paid.
Admissions under Economically Weaker Section
Admission is also provided under Economically weaker Section / Freeship/RTE Act Quota as per the guidelines of Honble. High Court / Directorate of Education- Delhi.
- Birth Certificate duly attested or signed by competent authority etc.
- Income Certificate from SDM.
- Residence Proof.
- Allotment letter.
- Aadhar Cards of :-Student, parents, Guardians, (photocopy)
- P.P. size coloured photographs of (Student, Parents, Guardians)